Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to Opperman Investigations. I'm Ed Opperman the owner and senior investigator. I plan to use this blog to share some information about myself, my company and some of my more interesting cases.

I have been a paralegal for about 20 years and a private investigator for about 25.

For the past 11 years I have specialized on Email Tracing, Cyber Stalking cases and Online Infidelity Investigations.

Please visite my web site www.emailrevealer.com to see just a few of the services I offer. If you have a problem and need help don't worry if you don't see a solution on the site. Just drop us an email at lasvegaspi@aol.com and describe your proble. I'm in the problem solving business and I have years of experience and contacts all over the world.

No comments: